The Queen Grace Weekly Dish is eager to share your insights on fashion, lifestyle, home, travel and culture – review the guest blogger submission details below and let us bring your writing to our readers! The guest blogger submission requirements are;
• Word count: No minimums but posts typically run between 250—800 words.
• Tone: Inclusive, accessible, and generally positive. Take a look around and see what we’ve previously posted.
• Original Content: We ask that posts submitted be unique and original to the Queen Grace Blog. We do not accept posts that have already been published elsewhere online or you plan to distribute on other websites.
• We are not interested in SEO-driven posts: If you work for a content farm or are a freelancer who writes articles for the sole purpose of linking up keywords in an effort to boost SEO, we are not interested.
• Acceptance: Since we do not compensate contributors for posts, we’re more than happy to include a byline and your brief bio containing links to your website, Facebook, Twitter accounts, which we will promote when your post goes live. Queen Grace will be a great resource to promote what you’re doing.
Guidelines & Tips
• Only one space after a period when beginning a new sentence..
• Personalization is always great.
• Lists and numbered posts with tips typically do well, e.g., “5 Tips for Your Discovering Your Inner Diva” or “10 Reasons to
Start an Exercise Program.”
• Once your posts go live, please share with your friends via email, your website, Facebook, Twitter, and any other social media you use. The more people who view your post, the better is it for you and the better it is for Queen Grace.
Sound good? Please email us the following if you’re ready to submit your post:
• Your full post with a working title . Please send this within the body of an email or in a word document.
• Any relevant images for your post (please send as separate files, not pasted within a doc) with links to original source if you do not own the image rights.
• Your brief bio (less than 120 words) with links to your site, Facebook, Twitter, pages.
• A headshot or photo of you you’d like us to use for you bio.
• All of the above can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will let you know within one week if your post has been accepted and when it will be published.
We look forward to seeing what you’ve got to share with the Queen Grace community!
Queen Grace PR Team